The creation of the app for smartphones been without doubt one of the greatest technological inventions in history.
And we will explain five advantages associated with using an interactive app for your events:
1. It is a unique way to engage the audience with the event:
– Before the event. because since we launched the app weeks in advance the wizard can start planning their activities, develop its agenda, choosing your favorite exhibitors and even by networking with people who have common interests.
– During the event. Whether a conference or other event, the wizard can interact looking information, participating in feedback with their own device or taking notes about any presentation or display.
– After the event. The organizers may put the slides of the presentations, videos, digital posters or any relevant information that is made public after the presentations and attendees continue to visit the site for nutrition information.
2. Savings in printing costs.
Not only print a multitude of flyers or catalogs that often go straight to the trash, is also the cost of handling these flyers to get printed information to the recipients.
3. Allows reach everyone.
No matter what attendees have mobile platform with existing technologies the Apps are cross-platform and can run on virtually any device with a web browser.
4. I keep attendees informed by email.
Preprogrammed or even in real time. I can keep the audience abreast of everything that is happening at the event, as important announcements, updates last minute arrival of personalities and any other relevant information that would massively sent to all attendees.
Taking advantage of the different functionalities that has an interactive app, you can create a campaign where the user has the opportunity to be part of that promotion, managing user loyalty in your event.
Plásmales is an interactive app that can be of great help to your business of leisure.
The most important thing to bring is either a sector which is business is promotion. And Plásmales functions are designed to facilitate this important task.
With our app, you have the opportunity to interact with customers much more easily with features like chat, surveys or assessments.
You can make customers participate yourself doing promotional contests with real-time responses.
You get to share images through the screens in real time, giving a very innovative and different touch.
Everything is focused operation with servers in the cloud. Led by the control panel which can be installed on the same mobile phone, computer, iPad or tablet.
Plásmales help the event follow the two key market trends: technological innovation in the sector and encourage participation. With Plásmales you can fulfill these two tendencies!
We help you?
2015 will surely be a very bright year …
Because it is held no less that the International Year of light and light-based technologies.
Light is an issue that has accompanied human beings throughout history. Des Greek philosophers to scientists today different theories have been developed with the intention of interpreting nature. All the knowledge that has been generated has made it possible to move forward and reach the current state of science and technology of light.
Light is a form of energy that illuminates things, makes them visible and is spread by particles called photons.”
On 20 December 2013 the United Nations General Assembly proclaimed 2015 as the International Year of Light. This resolution is co-sponsored by 35 countries, including Spain. Thus, and as we stated in the resolution, recognizing the importance of light and light-based technologies for the life of the citizens of the world and for the future development of world society on many levels.
The United Nations General Assembly stressed that will increase global awareness and strengthening the teaching of science and technology of light that will enable sustainable development, energy and health of the community and improve the quality of life in developed and developing countries. Therefore, throughout the year various educational activities about the science of light and its applications are developed.
Look for all the activities in your area within the framework of the International Year of birth in the following links:
Surely you wonder if the choice is purely coincidental or 2015 there is a reason behind it. Well, there’s an explanation.
They noted that just this year coincides with the anniversaries of a number of important milestones in the history of the science of light so it’s a great way to commemorate them.
Future challenges: Photonics
Fotonica21 in its report on the photonics sector in Spain Science defines this as “the branch of physics that covers the generation, detection, transportation, guidance, manipulation, and use amplification and use of light.” The conclusions underline the fact that this sector will play a key role in the coming decades and is considered Europe photonics of the 5 key technologies to facilitate industrial competitiveness in the European Union.
In Plásmales we celebrate the International Year of Light with Flash You, a new feature that lets you innovate in the field of events using light to create unforgettable and amazing experiences.
Flash You get involved with the participants and put them at the center of action for them to be the protagonists. The operation is based on assigning a different mobile screen of each attendee and from there start building color. Lighting rhythms, murals, mosaics, etc. games and infinite, without the need for cardboard or paper, with all the possibilities that we can play with the brightness of our Smartphone.
The limit of what can be done depends on your creativity.
Dare to dream,
We’ll help you make it happen!
Over 23 million people use Apps, and according to Cisco, in 2016 there will be more mobile lines than individuals. Today already, the increasing use of smartphones results in up to 3.8 million daily downloads.
Taking this data into account, event organizers have the opportunity to incorporate their guests´ best friend: mobile devices, with advantages for both attendees and organizers.
We will list no less than 10 reasons to use uptoYou as app for your next event.
1. Branding: Mobile applications are considered as an extension of a brand, which means that they have to be customisable and configurable. Why is it so? Because they help building and strengthening one´s company´s corporate image, which is key to catching a client´s attention and not stay unnoticed. Apart from adjusting to every type of event, regardless of size or sector, the plásmales app meets these requirements.
2. Communication: interactive App will help the organization to communicate with event attendees both before, during and after it is completed.
Before: if it is an event where different conferences will take place, it may be informed of the confirmed speakers via push notifications.
During: it may inform any organizational change instantaneously breaking all making sure that attendees are notified.
After: the app is active and maintain its functionality even when the event is completed.
3. Improved Experience: App by an event can be turned into a whole interactive experience amazing. Innovate and make a difference with a Smartphone, the device commonly used. Plásmales help download the App that has several features to facilitate participation among the participants and each participant to live the event in a personalized manner. For example, if a guide with all the activities on paper is distributed at an event, all attendees will have the same experience. But if you can access the information through an app, each attendee can build their guide according to their preferences.
4. Encourage the engagement: organize events based on the concept of the monologue to succeed is a thing of the past. Based on the latest trends in organizing events, plásmales aims to give participants an event as players in the action. So, different functionalities are all focused on promoting interaction between participants and the organization. You can encourage your event attendees to interact with the company through quizzes, assessments and surveys. It can follow the rankings in real time and even surprise the participants of the event offering prizes. In addition it will also increase interaction by assigning users the ability to send pictures and messages in real time in the main chat screen and allowing them together, provided they have completed a “like to like”. Another feature of freshly baked uptoYou is to FlashYou, which converts the guests Smartphones light sources.
5. Encourage personal relationships: in our event planning app is a feature that facilitates anonymous communication, easy and fun.
In Plásmales we have developed a chat tool especially for the corporate world for member companies / organizations or associations to communicate without having to register on any platform or using personal social networks. Our chat function promotes corporate communications and allows each company to adapt the app to their brand image.
Another attraction of the chat function is in use plásmales networking events: all happened we get to an event and realize we do not know anyone. Now we have a help to break the ice, so we can all go relaxed at our events: the plásmales allows us to filter chat attendees interest and obtain valuable information about them before starting a face to face conversation. Also, use plásmales in such contexts facilitates interaction among participants, helping them find valuable contacts and create business relationships and professional, both during the event then as the chat can still be used even if the event is completed.
6 · Get feedback: One of the advantages of using an app for your event as Plásmales is the ability to get instant feedback from participants on any item.
As you know, a key factor in the success of an event is the satisfaction of its participants. Measuring such a subjective criterion is very difficult, so the best way to get this information is to ask directly to guests who have thought of the event. Thanks to Plásmales you can organize surveys and valuations live, which will give information on the level of satisfaction of your guests and help to improve the event itself if you make the assessment for this or future editions of the event if you make at the end. In this way, you can make the most of the event and return on investment.
Another possible use is to see if a service or product is well valued or not. This feature is particularly useful if your company is launching a new service or product and need to know if you could like it or not.
All evaluations will take place in real time and anonymously. And you can watch it on the screens of the room through graphics tailored to your questions.
7. Flash You: in Plásmales have incorporated this new functionality with the idea of offering a strikingly different experience in events. This function allows you to assign a specific color mobile screen each participant to offer a range of possibilities: a luminous mosaic of lights to the beat of the music, etc. The limit is your imagination!
8. Cross-platform: the App is available for both Android and iPhone to all attendees have the opportunity to enjoy the event even more Plásmales.
9. Save costs: have an App for events also serve to save costs on printing and turn the event into a more sustainable space environment. In addition there will be a saving of time spent for organizational and informational tasks.
10. Technological innovation: incorporating an App will help the event follow the two key market trends: technological innovation in the sector and encourage participation. With Plásmalespodrás meet these two trends!
Innova makes a difference and surprise event attendees with an interactive and customizable App. We help you? Contact us!
Thanks to this mini PC we now can offer a turnkey digital signage system, combining software and hardware in the cloud.
Thanks to the Intel Compute Stick, Digital Signage can from now on be implemented in all businesses owning a display screen. New channels of communication with the clients open and screens in points of sales will be made profitable.
If you want to know more about this device and its characteristics, visit: http://uranodata.com/el-ordenador-mas-pequeno-del-mercado/
Do you care for more information on digital signage? Contact us!
Quick progress in technology has revolutionised our ways to communicate with one another, and has made it possible to provide content in a more segmented manner. Today we would like to define and present a system that makes your business screen profitable and boosts your sales: Digital Signage.
Digital signage, also called dynamic signage, can be defined as “a means of communicating digital and interactive contents in stores and public places, via media players like display screens, advertising totems or tactile billboards”, so the white paper “Digital Signage: the fourth screen” by Interactive Advertising Bureau, Spain. For it to work well it should rely on dedicated hardware and software to play the media and manage the content, and also have access to Internet.
“We all are attracted by screens. Marketing´s biggest challenge is to use this attraction with skill and creativity.” Kevin Roberts
The advantages of Digital Signage for restaurants
When it comes to deciding whether or not to incorporate a digital signage system to advertise your business, there are 4 key concepts to take into account.
1. Branding: digital signage is yet another cannel through which you can share your corporate values, your strengths, and whatever it is that makes you different from your com
petitors. By publishing contents carefully analysed to fit each moment, you will be able to communicate opinions and values which which you wish to be associated – like your passion for food, for instance.
2. Attention and integration: you will be able to capture your clients´ interests by offering them relevant and up-to-date content. It will allow you to schedule when your information gets displayed and update it according to your needs. Additionally, offline and online won´t be two divided worlds anymore, as you will interact with your client at your point of sale. By keeping your clients updates through your social networks you will motivate them to take part in them and thus increase your virtual community.
3. Stimulating sales: according to the conclusions drawn by IAB Spain in its 3rd Yearly Study of Digital Signage, 59% of people surveyed acknowledge that digital screens boost sales. Consequently, using digital signage will allow you to have your guests fall for your special dishes and to display the daily menu with pictures of the freshly done courses.
Implementing Digital Signage will improve your communication with your clients, making it constant, and will help positioning your restaurants in browsers. Increasing client communication flows will build loyalty and thus improve retention and satisfaction rates.
4. Lower costs: digital signage systems enable you to react in a more flexible way to the constantly changing needs of your business. It will allow you to generate up-to-date content throughout the day and thus save up the cost of traditional advertising signs.
What do we have to offer?
We offer you the possibility to make the most of your business´s signs by adding dynamic and constantly updated content thanks to a digital signage system. You will get client feedback, create engagement and boost sales. Cherry on the cake: we adapt the content to your corporate image.
What does networking really mean?
Essentially, networking bases on building relationships with people from one’s professional field and thus weave a good red of contacts within your sector. In the world of computers, we call a network two or more computing devices connected together for the purpose of sharing data and exchanging information. As you see, people and computers are not so different as you may think: both can network.
Now, humans are social beings by nature, which means that networking is in no way a new phenomenon. Historically, we have been building reds of contacts around us for centuries, but what did change is the very way we connect. A rise of Social media and innovation in technology have made this task easier and opened new doors to us.
“El poder del networking se basa en tejer una red de contactos de valor que nos ayudaran a avanzar en nuestra carrera profesional.”
What are the various types of networking?
- Offline Networking: this is the traditional way of making business connections: by meeting in person. Usually it happens during conventions or events where professionals from a specific sector are particularly numerous, turning into the ideal place to make the best contacts.
- Online Networking:in this case, connections are made virtually. Social networks have taken an important role, especially those more focused on the professional sphere like LinkedIn. According to the Spanish study Adecco-Infoempleo sobre Redes sociales y mercado de trabajo en España (An analysis of Social networks and employment market in Spain, by Adecco), LinkedIn is the ideal social network to find employment, reaching 80% approval from the surveyed candidates.
Advantages of networking
Networking is very beneficial to both companies and individuals for the reasons listed below:
- You can get in touch with potential prospects or vendors and make yourself known within your sector.
- You can find shareholders and/or partners and create synergies.
- You can build a solid red of contacts within your very field of business with whom you can exchange information and/or know about job offers. According to Addeco’s study, only 20% of jobs offers are made public, which means that 80% are filled in other ways, with networking playing a fundamental part.
Presenting Plásmales networking functionality
At Plásmales we know how crucially important it is to make good contacts. This is why we developed a specific functionality for networking. It aims at helping attendees of events, conventions and conferences to connect with one another by finding peple with mutual interests within a same work sphere. Our interactive app for events combines offline networking with online networking to obtain better results.
Essentially, it works via “likes”. When both parties show interest, and only then, each attendee can share information with the other. Communication does not die off once the event is over, which makes follow ups on the first contacts easier, and increase the benefits from your new connections.
Read more on how this amazing functionality works!
A study carried out by the German Convention Bureau, “Meetings and Conventions 2030: A study of megatrends shaping our industry” analyses which will be the main trends in the meetings industry until 2030. 9 main megatrends are highlighted:
- Demographic change
- Peak everything
For today we will focus on the first and most important megatrend: technology.
So the study, we should expect technologies to take a growing part in the meetings and conventions sector, with a strong increase in virtual and hybrid events. The latter combine two ways of meeting at the same time: online and offline. By doing so, these types of events result in a bigger impact: they reach a wider audience and offer more possibilities for sharing and for Marketing use than solely events with physical attendance.
Additionally, cloud computing is kicking in as the trend of the future that will allow us to reduce costs and increase the workers’ mobility and autonomy. Thanks to this technology, most of the attendees will be able to have all information at hand at all times, opening the door to new ways of organising work.
Our team has the necessary technology to adjust your event to the current trends. Will you miss it? It’s uptoyou!