There are 2 keys tips that organizers cannot ignore if they want their events to be successful: foster interaction between attendees and innovate in technologies.
What is the key to a successful event?
According to the study Global Meeting & Event Forecast conducted by American Express Meeting & Events in 2015, the main digital solutions applied to meetings and events are as follows:
- Software and technological solutions to manage the events attendees
- Custom mobile apps for the event
- Software that integrates social networks to the event and focuses on attendee involvement.
- Technology applied to developing hybrid and virtual meetings.
In the same line of work, the study the events market conducted by Eventoplus in 2015 highlights the trend to use technology as a tool to generate experiences, with app development as a crucial element.
What benefits does an app bring to your event?
Apps can be customized and adjusted to the brand identity of each event, and thus strengthen your corporate image.
- They enhance interactions between users
- They bring added value to your event, with their interactive competitions, prizes and surveys.
- You will gather real-time feedback from your guests and thus improve the next editions.
If you wish to develop an application for your event, uptoYou can give you a hand!